I’m actually so excited for this post!
I don’t know about y’all but I LOVEEE watching amazon favorites videos on youtube. Honestly, half the time I’m being
Please be advised that these items are totally random! 😂
- Of course, Miss Alexa has to be my top favorite Amazon purchase. I LOVE Alexa. She’s one of those things you never thought you needed, but you totally do. I use mine mostly for the
bluetoothand ofc, to control my lights because this is the best thing since “clap on, clap off.”
I specifically have the Echo Dot (3rd Gen) in
It’s on sale right now!
2. Of course, to control my lights I need a smart + wifi lightbulb. This one is cool because even if you don’t have an Alexa you can use it with the LIFX app on your phone and control it that way. This is the future people!!
Lifx Mini (A19) Wifi Smart LED Light Bulb I have two of the mini white:
3. Car scents are soo important!! I hate the typical scents people love (black ice + new car 🤮). I found this really really good one ONE time at the gas station and when I went back I never found it again. BUT ofc, Amazon had it. It’s the Bold Embrace Little Tree and it smells
Little Trees Car Air Freshener in Bold Embrace :
4. I’ve had this selfie light for the longest time ever and I love it. I use it for most of my pictures. It has three settings (each being brighter than the previous one) and it’s small + portable. I usually always carry it in my purse. I always had the battery operated one and honestly, the battery does run out pretty quickly. Now, they came out with new rechargeable ones! 🤯 GAME CHANGER!
Selfie Ring Light, Rechargeable Clip-on Selfie Fill Light:
5. I spend most of my time in front of a screen. Whether I’m on my phone or on the computer. Last semester I took a coding class and it made me spend even more time in front of the screen. I noticed that my eyes constantly hurt because of it. I did some research and people recommended Blue Light Blocking Glasses. I got these really cute ones that don’t annoy me (I’ve never worn glasses before) and I wear them sometimes when I know I’ll spend a lot of time in front of the screen.
Blue Light Blocking Glasses – Anti Blue Ray Computer Game Glasses:
I have the Clear ones
6. I carry my computer around a lot and I used to have a pouch/bag for it but it wasn’t convenient (or cute) to take it in and out every time. So I got this hardshell case and I can just throw it in my bag and not worry about it getting scratched up. For reference: I have the 12 inch MacBook and this one fit perfectly. It also came with a keyboard cover which is convenient but I don’t use. I type too fast and that cover CANNOT keep up with me. #Twitterfingers.
Plastic Hard Shell Case & Keyboard Cover:
That’s all for now! But I loved this so I will definitely be showing y’all some more stuff soon!
Heads Up: My posts may contain affiliate links. If you buy something through one of my links, I receive a small commission.