You may remember a couple of posts ago, I wrote about my current favorite curly products. Well, in that post, I mentioned that my hair takes eight hours to dry — Terrible!
Since then, I have figured out a new way of going about my wash days and it’s cut my drying time in half!
- I wash my hair and condition + detangle, like normal.
- Once I’m done, I wrap my hair in my L’Ange hair towel to dry off any excess water (about 10-20 mins).
- I take off the towel and without adding any product to my hair, I let it air dry (about 2 hrs).
- Once my hair is dry, I section it off and then I go in with a spray bottle and wet it just a little. It may sound counterproductive but trust me, it isn’t. Basically, since the hair isn’t soaking, it helps with the drying process. I know what you may be thinking, why not just let my hair dry a little and then work on it? FRIZZ. Just trust me, okay?
- After spritzing my hair, I detangle again as necessary.
- I apply my TGIN leave in conditioner and use my detangler brush to evenly distribute the product.
- Next, I apply some Creme of Nature Curl activator and again, use the detangler brush to distribute the product.
- After this, I use my Deva Curl Ultra Defining Gel
- Then Mousse and scrunch.
- After doing this to all sections, I use my L’Ange towel again to dry off any excess water.
- Once that’s done, I go in with my diffuser (approx 30-45 mins)
- Fluff and DONE!
Here’s a video clip I made to demonstrate:
TGIN Green Tea Super moist Leave In Conditioner: https://amzn.to/2WnJzn5
Creme of Nature Curl Activator Creme: https://amzn.to/2Wg5k3w
Deva Curl Ultra Defining Gel: https://amzn.to/2KzSgUz
L’Oreal Boost it Volume Inject Mousse: https://amzn.to/2WditdJ
L’Ange Hair Towel: https://amzn.to/2Weq37A
Detangler Brush: https://amzn.to/2WJbqO6
Blow Dryer: https://amzn.to/2WdvQdJ
Here’s a photo of my results:
Heads Up: My posts may contain affiliate links. If you buy something through one of my links, I receive a small commission.